PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA by Rambutan Katarzyna Zegan (with the brand Insider. Travel Representation),
whose registered address is at at Ordona 12D/ 3, 01-237 in Warsaw.
1. We process following personal data:
a. Your clients based on signed contracts. The data is included in the contracts, and the contracts are closed in the closet, key available from the administrator.
b. Employees of travel agencies in Poland (name, surname, company name, telephone, email). Data is collected on a computer and access to it is protected.
2. The administrator of personal data (next Administrator) is the company Rambutan Katarzyna Zegan, ul. Ordona 12D / 38, 01-237 Warsaw or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal data are processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. F RODO, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator. Legally justified interests pursued by the company consisting in informing travel agencies in Poland about foreign contractors represented by Rambutan Katarzyna Zegan (brand Insider. Travel Represenation), which contribute to education of the tourism industry and informing about interesting free educational events, meetings with our contractors, trips studio and connecting business of travel agencies with the business of contractors represented by Rambutan Katarzyna Zegan (brand Insider. Travel Representaion). The company processes data to facilitate its own marketing campaigns. The processing of personal data of people employed in travel agencies is within the scope of Rambutan Katarzyna Zegan’s business activity disclosed in CEIDG, while data processing is necessary for the company to achieve its goals. Personal data is processed manually or automatically (email) to provide information.
4. In connection with the processing of personal data, travel agency employees have the right to:
a. Requests from the Administrator to access personal data
b. Requests from the Administrator to correct personal data
c. Requests from the Administrator to delete personal data
d. Demands from the Administrator to limit the processing of personal data
e. Objecting to the processing of personal data
f. Transfer of personal data
g. Filing a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The above rights can be exercised by contacting email: email@example.com.
If requests are received, the administrator is required to respond within 24 hours and make changes.
5. The Administrator makes every effort to ensure all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or intentional use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.
Future’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: +48 504 320 747
By post: Data Protection Enquiries, Rambutan Katarzyna Zegan, Ordona 12D / 3, 01-237 in Warsaw